Friday, September 24, 2004

Eng paper...

Think my hp bill gonna explode BADLY again. Horrible.
Talked on my sis hp all the way from 10.30pm to 1.30am.
Was coughing and sniffing throughout the whole conver.
Kinda cheered up after that. Was feeling SO sick and down.
Bro was dturbing me throughout the WHOLE conver.
Kept insisting that he make me HOT milo so that I`d feel better.
And NO ONE knows HOW "DELICIOUS" it taste. Yucks.
Maybe I should change my plan to free incoming.
So last night, I didn`t get to learn the format writing thingie.
Pia-ed this morning. Had help from Ru, Ger, Tasha and everyone else.
Had the 1st paper at 8.00am. Compo sucks. Wrote crap and my hand was soo numb.
But I wrote about NETBALL! Hehe.

Fininshed early and I had a nap. Ru was beside me and I could sense that she was so sian-ed too. Haha. It kinda rawk sitting at the back of the classroom. ESP the corner. I miss my front seat! Need it to pay attention for the next few weeks. I doubt I can pay attention in class now. So our paper 2 started at 10.45am.

Was sooo slpy that I couldn`t carry on doing my compre and I NAPPED HALFWAY THROUGH MY COMPRE and I didn`t even start on the summary yet. And I woke up a few mins later and felt soo much better and I continued doing the stupid paper. Completed it early too, and I was soo bored that I decided to rewrite my ans NEATLY on a new fresh piece of paper.

Ended school early today. So, Ru Grace Sam and I decided to go to PP macs for lunchie. BUTTEN it didn`t haf the food that Ru wanted, so we headed for serangoon`s macs instead. AND AFTER THAT, I went home immediately! Oh man. I went home straight after school. Damn proud of myself cann.

Boring Day..
ZzzZzzZzz
Janine.

9/24/2004 05:45:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com